- This event has passed.
Camaros of Michigan 4th Annual Lakeshore Community Car Show 2020
July 25 @ 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM$12
Camaros of Michigan & TLC is hosting our 4th Annual Lakeshore Community Car Show. It is going to be on July 25, 2020. This is a good cause to help our charities help people in need. Come join us for a fun full day and shine up your cars and bring the whole family rain or shine we will be having this event. All makes and models are welcome. Proceeds will be going to Hospice of Holland. This year we are having Harvest Stand Ministries come back again since it was a huge success! If you would like to donate to our cause please let us know. If you would like to be a volunteer and help with this car show click on this link or donate your business services or, if you would like to be a sponsor of this event please contact us. We will also have some of our Camaro dress-up products for purchase if you want to dress-up your Camaro if you have a 5th or 6th gen Camaro. If you don’t pre-register the entry fee will be $12 the day of the show.
We recommend that you pre-register because of the COVID-19 pandemic and less time waiting to get the registration filled out.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we are going to have some simple rule pertaining social distancing are as follows:
1. Bring your own Masks and Gloves. Now Governor Withmer has signed a new Executive Order requiring mask indoor public spaces and crowded outdoor spaces as COVID-19 cases spike in the state. We are practicing social distancing 6′ or more from each other.
Click here Executive Order 2020-147 for more information reiterates that individuals are required to wear a face covering whenever they are in an indoor public space. It also requires the use of face coverings in crowded outdoor spaces, where you cannot maintain proper social distancing.
If some official see us not wearing a mask for some reason you could inquire a fine. This fine is not from anyone at our show it is what is said from Governor Whitmer. If you feel that you are not going to wear a mask it will be up to you. We are not the police to tell you how far you have to be from each other and only are making you aware from what Governor Whitmer said. If you do for some reason inquire a fine Camaros of Michigan or TLC will not be responsible for any fines inquired during the time at the car show.
2. If you are sick please stay home. (We hope that you understand.)
3. Only (4) people at a time will be permitted in the building at a time to use the restroom.
4. There will be hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to use in the bathrooms.
5. There will be some hand sanitizer on some tables for you to use.
6. When you are registering you must stand 6 feet away from the person by you waiting to register.
5. We are going to park vehicles 6 feet apart or as we can depending on how many cars that comes to the show. Many of you might like that because no one will ding your car doors.
6. Social distancing 6 feet from someone is (recommend).
5. Our club members and employees of TLC will be practicing social distening to make sure that everyone is following the rules. We want this to be fun like it has been every year and we want everyone to be safe and enjoy themselves.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:Fever or chillsCoughShortness of breath or difficulty breathingFatigueMuscle or body achesHeadacheNew loss of taste or smellSore throatCongestion or runny noseNausea or vomitingDiarrheaIf you have any of these Symptoms above PLEASE STAY HOME! WE DON’T YOU TO INFECT SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS AT THE SHOW. GET WELL AND COME TO OUR CAR SHOW NEXT YEAR.
If we can all follow these simple rules we will have a good car show and hope that everyone understands we just want everyone to be safe. Thanks everyone for your cooperation!
Don’t forget to bring a non-perishable food item. We will have a truck there from Harvest Stand Ministries for food items if you want to bring something to donate for the food pantry. They will be giving you a yellow ticket for each food item that you donate for a special prize that we will be raffling off on the day of the show. (Example: If you give 10 food items we will give you 10 tickets) A better chance to win the raffle.
If you would like to help volunteer your time please let us know we, could always use the help. Contact us at one of the emails below.
If you would like to be a product or food vendor click here to sign up.
If you would like to join our car club you will be able to join on the day of the show if you wish. or contact: Andy Sosa at email@example.com or you can call or text Andy at 616-283-8110
Hope to see you there for your support!
Holland, MI 49424
Phone: (616) 355-6705
If you would like to help volunteer your time please let us know we could always use the help. Contact us at one of the e-mails above.
Click here to View and Download Car Show Flyer.pdf
Click here If you want to purchase a T-Shirt before the event that you can wear at the show.
Click here If you want to purchase a Baseball Hat before the event that you can wear at the show.
Click here If you want to purchase Button Pins for your hat or shirt that you can wear at the show.
Click here If you want to purchase a Camaros of Michigan Window Decal to put on your car for the show that you support our cause.
We will have a few shirts and hats on hand to sell at the show and also to place orders.
If you would like to join our car club you will be able to join at the day of the show if you wish.
- $10 Entry pre-registration car show fee.
- $12 Entry registration car show fee the day of the show.
- Goodie bags to the first 100 entries.
- Dash plaques to the first 75 entries.
- 50/50 raffle.
- Harvest Stand Ministries Food Pantry raffle.
- Cannon’s DJ Service will be spinning rock, country, and 90’s Music.
- We found Elvis! He will be performing.
- Donuts and Coffee for you morning people.
- Porter’s Smokehouse will be serving BBQ lunch.
- Dena’s Frozen Yogurt.
- Dennis Kettle Corn.
- Some vendors will be there selling their products etc.
- Because of the COVID-19, we are not going to have a live auction this year.
This year we are going to do something different. We have different classes. Since we only had a few classes some people didn’t know what class to put their car in. We hope these classes will be easier. This year we are going to have judges voting on the different classes. No one from Camaros of Michigan will be doing the judging. People from Team Thunder and Lighting Group will be doing the voting. To make it unbiased to be fair to everyone that entered their car. There will be 1st, and 2nd place awards in each class. If there are not enough vehicles in that class we will not be giving out 2 places. Best of Show People’s Choice will be the only vehicle that you will be able to vote on. The farthest travel will be by Camaros of Michigan from the registrations. As a reminder not that we don’t love your vehicle and that not everyone can be a winner. And the reason is for the cause and why we are here. Good Luck!
- Registration: 8am to 10am
- Show Hours: 10m to 12pm
- Lunch 11:00am to 12pm
- 50/50 Raffle & silent auction presentation at: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Awards trophies presentation: 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- (A.) Antiques (1920-1949)
- (B.) Classic Class (1950-1975)
- (C.) Muscle Class (1976-1986)
- (D.) Muscle Class (1987-1999)
- (E.) Camaro Class (2000-Present)
- (F.) Camaro Class (1967-1969)
- (G.) Trucks Class
- (H.) Jeeps Class
- (I.) Street Rods Class
- (J.) Imports Class
- Best of Show People’s Choice
- Farthest Travel
Due to the COVID-19, we will only have a few sponsors
Sponsors: TLC Automotive, State Farm Insurance, Summit Racing Equipment, Awards Plus, Auto Parts, Lambs Auto Parts.
- Organizers: TLC Automotive