Camaros of Michigan is hosting our 4th Annual Lakeshore Community Car Show. It is going to be on July 25, 2020. This is a good cause to help our charities help people in need. Come join us for a fun full day and shine up your cars and bring the whole family rain or shine we will be having this event. All makes and models are welcome. Proceeds will be going to Hospice of Holland. This year we are having Harvest Stand Ministries come back again since it was a huge success! If you would like to donate to our cause please let us know. If you would like to be a volunteer and help with this car show click on this link or donate your business services or, if you would like to be a sponsor of this event please contact us. We will also have some of our Camaro dress-up products for purchase if you want to dress-up your Camaro if you have a 5th or 6th gen Camaro. If you don’t pre-register the entry fee will be $12 the day of the show.
Don’t forget to bring a non-perishable food item. We will have a truck there from Harvest Stand Ministries for food items if you want to bring something to donate for the food pantry. They will be giving you a yellow ticket for each food item that you donate for a special prize that we will be raffling off on the day of the show. (Example: If you give 10 food items we will give you 10 tickets) A better chance to win the raffle.
If you would like to help volunteer your time please let us know we, could always use the help. Contact us at one of the e-mails below.
If you would like to be a product or food vendor click here to sign up.
If you would like to join our car club you will be able to join on the day of the show if you wish. or contact: Andy Sosa at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call or text Andy at 616-283-8110
Hope to see you there for your support!
Place: TLC Automotive
172 120th Ave.
Holland, MI 49424
Phone: (616) 355-6705
If you would like to just make a donation to the cause.
- $10 Entry pre-registration car show fee.
- $12 Entry registration car show fee the day of the show.
- Dash plaques to the first 75 entries.
- 50/50 raffle.
- Silent auction.
- Food pantry raffle.
- Nu Gig Events will be spinning rock, country and 90’s Music and Elvis! will be performing.
- We found Elvis! He will be performing.
- Donuts and Coffee for you morning people.
- Porter’s Smokehouse will be serving BBQ Ribs, Rib Tips, Pulled Pork, Brisket, Chicken, Taco, Sandwiches, and sides for lunch.
- Dena’s Frozen Yogurt.
- Some vendors will be there selling their products. Spark & Shine, Wicked Cool Customs, etc.
This year we are going to do something different. We have different classes. Since we only had a few classes some people didn’t know what class to put their car in. We hope these classes will be easier. This year we are going to have judges voting on the different classes. No one from Camaros of Michigan will be doing the judging. The voting will be someone from the outside to make it a un-bias to be fair to everyone that entered their car. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards in each class. If there are not enough vehicles in that class we will not be giving out 3 places. Best of Show People’s Choice will be the only vehicle that you will be able to vote on. The farthest travel will be by Camaros of Michigan from the registrations. A reminder not that we don’t love your vehicle and that not everyone can be a winner. And the reason is for the cause and why we are here. Good Luck!
- Registration: 8am to 10am
- Show Hours: 10am to 12pm
- Lunch 11:00am to 12pm
- 50/50 Raffle & silent auction presentation at: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Awards trophies presentation: 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- (A.) Antiques (1920-1949)
- (B.) Classic Class (1950-1975)
- (C.) Muscle Class (1976-1999)
- (D.) Camaro Class (1967-1982)
- (E.) Camaro Class (1983-1999)
- (F.) Camaro Class (2000-Present)
- (G.) Trucks Class
- (H.) Jeeps Class
- (I.) Street Rods Class
- (J.) Imports Class
- Farthest Travel
- Best of Show People’s Choice
Sponsors: TLC Automotive, State Farm Insurance, G&M Express, Lakeshore Family Chiropractic, Summit Racing Equipment, Awards Plus, Auto Zone, O’ Riley’s Auto Parts, Lambs Auto Parts, Advance Auto Parts, Quality Car Wash, Biggby Coffee, Ben’s Stamps and Promotional Products, Wicked Cool.
- Organizers: TLC Automotive