Camaros of Michigan & TLC is hosting our 5th Annual Lakeshore Community Car Show. It is going to be on July 24, 2021. This is a good cause to help our charities help people in need. Come join us for a fun full day and shine up your cars and bring the whole family rain or shine we will be having this event. All makes and models are welcome. Proceeds will be going to Hospice of Holland. This year we are having Harvest Stand Ministries come back again since it was a huge success! If you would like to donate to our cause please let us know. If you would like to be a volunteer and help with this car show click on this link or donate your business services or, if you would like to be a sponsor of this event please contact us. We will also have some of our Camaro dress-up products for purchase if you want to dress-up your Camaro if you have a 5th or 6th gen Camaro.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we are going to have some simple rule pertaining social distancing are as follows:
1. Bring your own Masks and Gloves. Mask indoor public spaces and crowded outdoor spaces as COVID-19 cases spike in the state. We are practicing social distancing 6′ or more from each other.
2. Reiterates that individuals are required to wear a face covering whenever they are in an indoor public space. It also requires the use of face coverings in crowded outdoor spaces, where you cannot maintain proper social distancing.
3. If some official see us not wearing a mask for some reason you could inquire a fine. This fine is not from anyone at our show. If you feel that you are not going to wear a mask it will be up to you. We are not the police to tell you how far you have to be from each other and only are making you aware. If you do for some reason inquire a fine Camaros of Michigan or TLC will not be responsible for any fines inquired during the time at the car show.
3. We will be taking your temperature at the time of registration. (We hope that you understand.)
4. When you are registering you must stand 6 feet away from the person by you waiting to register.
5. If you are sick please stay home. (We hope that you understand.)
6. Only (4) people at a time will be permitted in the building at a time to use the restroom.(This included the people helping you with your registration.)
7. There will be hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to use in the bathrooms.
8. There will be some hand sanitizer on tables outside for you to use.
9. We are going to park vehicles 6 feet apart or as we can depending on how many cars that comes to the show. Many of you might like that because no one will ding your car doors.
10. Social distancing 6 feet from someone is (recommend).
11. Our club members and employees of TLC will be practicing social distancing. We want this car show to be fun like it has been every year and we want everyone to be safe and enjoy themselves.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:Fever or chillsCoughShortness of breath or difficulty breathingFatigueMuscle or body achesHeadacheNew loss of taste or smellSore throatCongestion or runny noseNausea or vomitingDiarrheaIf you have any of these Symptoms above PLEASE STAY HOME! WE DON’T YOU TO INFECT SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS AT THE SHOW. GET WELL AND COME TO OUR CAR SHOW NEXT YEAR.
If we can all follow these simple rules we will have a good car show and hope that everyone understands we just want everyone to be safe. Thanks everyone for your cooperation!
Don’t forget to bring a non-perishable food item. We will have a truck there from Harvest Stand Ministries for food items if you want to bring something to donate for the food pantry. They will be giving you a yellow ticket for each food item that you donate for a special prize that we will be raffling off on the day of the show. (Example: If you give 10 food items we will give you 10 tickets) A better chance to win the raffle.
If you would like to help volunteer your time please let us know we, could always use the help. Contact us at one of the emails below.
If you would like to be a product or food vendor click here to sign up.
If you would like to join Camaros of Michigan Car Club click here.
Hope to see you there for your support!
Place: TLC Automotive
172 N.120th Ave.
Holland, MI 49424
Phone: (616) 355-6705
If you would like to just make a donation to the cause.
Click here if you would like to download the car show flyer 2021.
- $12 Entry registration car show fee the day of the show.
- Goodie bags to the first 100 entries.
- Dash plaques to the first 75 entries.
- 50/50 raffle.
- Harvest Stand Ministries Food Pantry raffle.
- Cannon’s DJ Service will be spinning rock, country, and 90’s Music.
- We found Elvis! He will be performing.
Smoke’n Joe’s BBQ will be serving BBQ lunch.
- For you morning people Smoke’n Joe’s BBQ will also be serving breakfast items.
- Dena’s Frozen Yogurt.
- Some vendors will be there selling their products etc.
- Because of the COVID-19, we are not going to have a live auction again this year.
- Nu-Gig Events will be entertaining you with a corn hole game and a chance to win a prize.
This year we are going to do the same thing as we did last year. We have different classes. Since we only had a few classes some people didn’t know what class to put their car in. We hope these classes will be easier. This year we are going to have judges voting on the different classes. No one from Camaros of Michigan will be doing the judging. We will have people from an outside source who will be doing the voting. To make it unbiased to be fair to everyone that entered their car. There will be 1st, and 2nd place awards in each class. If there are not enough vehicles in that class we will not be giving out 2 places. Best of Show People’s Choice will be the only vehicle that you will be able to vote on. The farthest travel will be by Camaros of Michigan from the registrations. We are also adding motorcycles to the classes this year. As a reminder not that we don’t love your vehicle and that not everyone can be a winner. And the reason is for the cause and why we are here. Good Luck!
- Registration: 8am to 10am
- Show Hours: 10am to 12pm
- Breakfast 8am to 11am
- Lunch 11am to 12pm
- 50/50 Raffle & silent auction presentation at: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Awards trophies presentation: 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- (A.) Antiques (1920-1949)
- (B.) Classic Class (1950-1975)
- (C.) Muscle Class (1976-1986)
- (D.) Muscle Class (1987-1999)
- (E.) Camaro Class (2000-Present)
- (F.) Camaro Class (1967-1969)
- (G.) Trucks Class
- (H.) Jeeps Class
- (I.) Street Rods Class
- (J.) Imports Class
- (K.) Motorcycle Class
- Best of Show People’s Choice
- Farthest Travel
Sponsors: Due to the COVID-19 these are the only sponsors that will be part of the show. TLC Automotive, State Farm Insurance, Summit Racing Equipment, Awards Plus, Lambs Auto Parts, Remax of Holland, Auto Parts Plus, Auto Zone O Riley’s Auto, Lakeshore Chiropractor, Quality Car Wash.
- Organizers: TLC Automotive