This new location is going to be at Roll Xscape in Holland. This new location has a lot of exposure because it’s near the corner of a busy intersection. If you pre-register here the entry fee will be $13 so, you can save $2, or you can register the day of the show and pay $15
Camaros of Michigan and Roll Xscape is hosting our 6th Annual Lakeshore Community Car Show. It is going to be on July 22, 2023. This is a good cause to help our charities help people in need. Come join us for a fun full day. Shine up your cars and bring the whole family rain or shine we will be having this event. All makes and models are welcome. Proceeds will be going to Hospice of Holland.
This year, we have St. Francis De Paul’s Center. We donated food to help feed the hungry St. Francis De Paul’s Center If you would like to donate to our cause please let us know. If you would like to be a volunteer and help with this car show click on this link or donate your business services, if you would like to be a sponsor of this event please contact us.
We will also have some of our Camaro dress-up products for purchase if you want to dress up your Camaro if you have a 5th or 6th gen Camaro.
Notice: You are welcome to put up a canopy, but you must anchor it down using weights if you are on the blacktop or in the grass area into the grass by an anchor. You will be responsible if your canopy flies up and hits another vehicle while you are at the show. Camaros of Michigan nor the property owner will be responsible for any damages to any vehicle on the day of the show.
We want this car show to be fun like it has been every year and we want everyone to be safe and enjoy themselves.
Don’t forget to bring a non-perishable food item. We will have a truck there from St. Francis De Paul’s Center for food items if you want to bring something to donate to the food pantry. They will be giving you a yellow ticket for each food item that you donate for a special prize that we will be raffling off on the day of the show.
(Example: If you give 10 food items we will give you 10 tickets) A better chance to win the raffle.
If you would like to sponsor an award for the show click (here)
If you would like to help volunteer your time for one day click (here)
If you would like to be a product or food vendor click (here)
If you would like to download one of our car show flyers click (here)
If you would like to join Camaros of Michigan Car Club click (here)
Hope to see you there for your support!
Place: Roll Xscape
Address: 12521 James St. Holland, MI 49424
If you would like to just donate to the cause.
- $15 Entry registration car show fee the day of the show.
- Goodie bags to the first 100 entries.
- Dash plaques to the first 75 entries.
- 50/50 raffle.
- St. Francis De Paul’s Center food raffle.
- Cannon’s DJ Service will be playing your favorite music.
- For you morning people we will be serving donuts and coffee.
- BBQ will be served for lunch from the roller rink and other food items.
- Some vendors will be there selling their products etc.
- Nu-Gig Events will be entertaining you with a corn hole game and a chance to win a prize!
- FREE WI-FI will be available on the day of the show.
This year, we will go back to what we have done in past years. We are not going to have different classes. Since we only had classes some people didn’t know what class to put their car in. We are still going to have judges voting on all of the cars. If you want your car judged you must have your engine hood open.
No one from Camaros of Michigan or Roll Xscape will be doing the judging. We will have people from an outside source who will be doing the judging to make it unbiased to be fair to everyone that entered their car.
Awards will be given to the top 25. Best of Show People’s Choice will be the only vehicle that you will be able to vote on. The farthest travel will be by Camaros of Michigan from the registrations. As a reminder not that we don’t love your vehicle and that not everyone can be a winner. And the reason is for the cause and why we are here. Good Luck!
- Registration: 8am to 10am
- Show Hours: 10 am to 3 pm
- Pulled Pork BBQ Lunch 9 am to 2 pm
- 50/50 Raffle Presentation from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Awards Trophies Presentation: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Top 25 Awards
- Best of Show People’s Choice
- Farthest Travel
- Best Engine (You must have your engine hood open to be judged)
- We will be having some special awards that were donated to our cause from an outside source.
Hotels below that are close to the car show:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
- 12260 James St. Holland, MI 49424
- Staybridge Suite an IHG Hotel
- 12170 James St. Holland, MI 49424
- Best Western Plus Inn & Suites
- 2888 W. Shore Dr. Holland, MI 49424
- Holiday Inn Express Inn & Suites IHG Hotel
- 12381 Felch St. Holland, MI 49424
Sponsors: Roll Xscape, Summit Racing Equipment, Rock Auto, Awards Plus, Auto Zone, O Riley’s Auto Parts, Quality Car Wash, Ben’s Rubber Stamps, Laserworks, Raterink Farms, A&J Upholstery, A&J Automotive, Wrap-Tek NU-Gig Events. More sponsors will come as we get closer to spring.
Dawn Fogal (verified owner) –
We had a great time! Thank you for a great event!
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Good show, good people turned out. Wish the awards were handed out quicker, did not like the anticipation haha
Michael Brehler (verified owner) –
Excellent show and shirts that we had ordered! Very nice colors and material for shirts.