This new location is going to be at Roll Xscape in Holland. This new location has a lot of exposure because it’s near the corner of a busy intersection. If you pre-register here the entry fee will be $13 so, you can save $2, or you can register the day of the show and pay $15
Camaros of Michigan and Roll Xscape is hosting our 6th Annual Lakeshore Community Car Show. It is going to be on July 21, 2024. This is a good cause to help our charities help people in need. Come join us for a fun full day. Shine up your cars and bring the whole family rain or shine we will be having this event. All makes and models are welcome. Proceeds will be going to Hospice of Holland.
This year, we have St. Francis De Paul’s Center. We donated food to help feed the hungry at St. Francis De Paul’s Center If you would like to donate to our cause please let us know. If you would like to be a volunteer and help with this car show click on this link or donate your business services, if you would like to be a sponsor of this event please contact us.
We will also have some of our Camaro dress-up products for purchase if you want to dress up your Camaro if you have a 5th or 6th gen Camaro.
Notice: You are welcome to put up a canopy, but you must anchor it down using weights if you are on the blacktop or in the grass area into the grass by an anchor. You will be responsible if your canopy flies up and hits another vehicle while you are at the show. Camaros of Michigan nor the property owner will be responsible for any damages to any vehicle on the day of the show.
We want this car show to be fun like it has been every year and we want everyone to be safe and enjoy themselves.
Don’t forget to bring a non-perishable food item. We will have a truck there from St. Francis De Paul’s Center for food items if you want to bring something to donate to the food pantry. They will give you a yellow ticket for each food item you donate for a special prize that we will be raffling off on the day of the show.
(Example: If you give 10 food items we will give you 10 tickets) A better chance to win the raffle.
If you would like to sponsor an award for the show click (here)
If you would like to help volunteer your time for one day click (here)
If you would like to be a product or food vendor click (here)
If you would like to download one of our car show flyers click (here)
Hope to see you there for your support!
Place: Roll Xscape
Address: 12521 James St. Holland, MI 49424
If you would like to just donate to the cause.
- $15 Entry registration car show fee the day of the show.
- Goodie bags to the first 100 entries.
- Dash plaques to the first 50 entries.
- 50/50 raffle.
- St. Francis De Paul’s Center food raffle.
- Cannon’s DJ Service will be playing your favorite music.
- For you morning people we will be serving donuts and coffee.
- BBQ and other food items from the roller rink will be served for lunch.
- Some vendors will be there selling their products etc.
- Nu-Gig Events will be entertaining you with a corn hole game and a chance to win a prize!
- FREE WI-FI will be available on the day of the show.
There will be no refunds if you pre-register and can’t attend the show. We will consider your payment a donation to our charity.
This year, we will go back to what we have done in past years. We are not going to have different classes. Since we only had classes some people didn’t know what class to put their car in. We are still going to have judges voting on all of the cars. If you want your car judged you must have your engine hood open.
No one from Camaros of Michigan or Roll Xscape will be doing the judging. We will have people from an outside source who will be judging to make it unbiased and fair to everyone that entered their car.
Awards will be given to the top 20. Best of Show People’s Choice will be the only vehicle you can vote on. The farthest travel will be by Camaros of Michigan from the registrations. As a reminder not that we don’t love your vehicle and that not everyone can be a winner. And the reason is for the cause and why we are here. Good Luck!
- Registration: 9am to 11am
- Show Hours: 11am to 3pm
- Breakfast 9am to 11am (Biscuits and Gravy, Coffee)
- Lunch from 12am to 2pm
- 50/50 Raffle Presentation from 11:00am to 11:30am
- Sponsor Giveaways 11:30am to 12:30pm
- Awards Trophies Presentation: 12:30pm to 2:00pm
- Top 25 Awards
- Best of Show People’s Choice
- We will have some awards that were donated and re-used to our cause from an outside source.
- Best Paint
- Best Engine (You must have your engine hood open to be judged)
- Best Interior
- Farthest Traveled
- Cleanest Vehicle
- Most Likely to Get Pulled Over
- Camaors of Michigan Car Club Pick
Hotels below that are close to the car show:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
- 12260 James St. Holland, MI 49424
- Staybridge Suite an IHG Hotel
- 12170 James St. Holland, MI 49424
- Best Western Plus Inn & Suites
- 2888 W. Shore Dr. Holland, MI 49424
- Holiday Inn Express Inn & Suites IHG Hotel
- 12381 Felch St. Holland, MI 49424